B.Tech in Production Engineering, Production Engineering B.Tech
B.Tech in production engineering is a bachelor’s degree course. Production engineering is the sub-division of mechanical engineering. It deals with the process and technique of production of engineering materials. The main aim of this branch is to establish a world class academy for Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
For doing B.Tech in production one should have passed his/her higher secondary exam from any of the recognized boards. The students can only take admission in this program after clearing the engineering exams like AIEEE, WB-JEE, JEE of different states, BITS etc.
B.Tech in production engineering is a course of 4 years. These four years program is divided into four parts comprising of one year each and again it is subdivided into duration of six months of each semester. At the end of each semester one has to pass the main exam. The syllabus of production engineering is made in such a way that it covers all the areas under the machines and production related things.
B.Tech in production engineering has a very huge application in the production sector. The students can also join the core sector and production sector companies. The students can mainly go for the core sector like refinery, automation industry, textile industry etc. They can further pursue M.Tech and then can go into research. They can also join the teaching profession in various institutions having production or mechanical branch.
Best Places to Pursue
University of Delhi
Indian Institue of Technology
Institute of engineering and rural technology, Hyderabad
Gitam University, Vizag
- Importance of B.Tech in Production engineering in the present era
- What to do after B.Tech in Production Engineering?
- Higher Studies Options after B.Tech in Production Engineering
- Master of Production Engineering (M.Prod.E)
- JNTU, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Production Technology Papers
- PTU, B.Tech, Production Engineering, 3rd Sem.,-Thermal Engineering (PE-205) Papers
- Future Prospects after B.Tech in Production Engineering
- Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-8th Sem-Production Technology Papers
- Role of Production engineering in today’s world
- Career after B.Tech in Production Engineering
- PTU, B.Tech, Production Engineering, 3rd Sem.,-Theory of Machines(PE-207) Papers
- Role of production engineering in industrial revolution
- B.Tech in Power Engineering, Power Engineering B.Tech
- Government jobs after B.Tech in Production Engineering
- Bio-Technology in Production