1st March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Civil Engineering Diploma holder?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and also completed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from JKSBOTE. Now, I want to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry. Kindly guide me through the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a civil engineering stream student get admission in IT or CS or ME?
  2. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  3. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  4. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  5. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  6. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  7. What is the procedure for joining lateral entry in BTech after pursuing diploma?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder?
  11. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  13. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  14. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Mechanical Diploma student? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to take admission through lateral entry in B.Arch course after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  16. Can I do B.Arch if I am a diploma in holder in civil engineering? What percentage is the eligibility for B.Arch lateral entry?
  17. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Diploma holder in Civil stream can appear in B.E. or B.Tech Lateral Entry Scheme?
12th March 2018, 03:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Civil Engineering Diploma holder?

Yes, candidates passed diploma course are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry.

To get admission you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the state government and private universities.

Candidates passed diploma with minimum 60% are eligible to appear for examination and are eligible to get admission in the same stream in which they have completed the diploma course.
13th March 2018, 12:17 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Civil Engineering Diploma holder?

To get admission in B.Tech course you have to appear for entrance and qualify in it. The examination is conducted by various institutes ( private or government ).

The eligibility to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed diploma course from a recognised institute.

Candidates can pursue B.Tech in the same stream in which you have passed diploma course.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.

So, you can visit official website to get details about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?