23rd April 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am from MH diploma holder so may I get admission through any other entrance exam as diploma holders not allowed for IIT-JEE? Can you please give me the details on the same soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission IIT after completion of diploma course?
  4. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  5. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  6. Procedure to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  8. Is it possible to join IIT after completion of 3 years diploma course from BTEUP?
  9. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  12. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do B.Tech course from IIT after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible for getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma course in mechanical branch?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) after 3 year Diploma Course?
  17. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.Phil course?
24th April 2017, 08:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?

To get admission in IIT after completion of your three years Diploma course from a recognized institution, you have to appear in JEE Main and Advance d. But, your JEE Main examination score can't be used to apply for admission in NITs. If you qualify the JEE Main examination, you will be allowed to appear in JEE Advanced examination and if you get good rank in JEE Advanced examination then, you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course in IIT.
24th April 2017, 11:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?

As you have mentioned above that you want to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology being a diploma holder, so in order to give you the proper information I have attached a link below. In the given link you will be able to find the eligibility to join IIT, qualifications and many other related details.

So, download the file from the given link and go through it. I hope you will get the solution for your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT eligibility.pdf(407.5 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?