10th February 2012, 05:45 AM
unagi

Default Re: Career in army as a doctor after completing mbbs?

To get admission in MBA you must be a graduate or in the final year of your graduation. You must register yourself and appear any of the entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT,ATMA, CET,SNAP etc to get admission in any reputed B-schools.For reputed organization like IIM you must appear CAT and score minimum of 95% percentile, for IIM-A you must score 99.99% percentile.MAT is conducted by AIMA and there are about 1000 coleges who participate in MAT. MAT is held four times a year-Feb,MAy,Sep,Dec. Snap is for getting admission in Symbiosis.You msut visit the college offical website to more information.Please look for a UGC recgonized university for your MBA.After passing the entrance test you need to face GD and Personal interview conducted by the respective college.
23rd February 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

forms for recruitment of doctors in indian army are when available??
27th February 2012, 06:05 PM
michael_scofield

you have numerous options as........

G-CAT Master Graphiti School of Animation, Mumbai, India
Duration:- 12 Months

Eligibility:- Graduates of Art college with a Degree/Diploma ...
M.C.A. Vels University, Chennai, India
Duration:- 3 Years

Eligibility:- Any degree with Maths or Statistics as mai ...
M.C.A. (Master of Computer Application) Prestige Institute Of Management, Gwalior, India
A Three year (6 semester) programme, Approved by AICTE,HRD Ministry, M.P. Govt. and affiliated to Rajiv Ganghi Proudhogiki Vishwav ...
Master in Computer Applications Amity Institute of Information Technology, Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
Duration:- 2 Years

Eligibility:- BCA / Graduation(min 50%) + Maths at 10+2

Master of Computer Application (MCA) Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT), Kanchipuram, India

Eligibility:-
A pass in a Bachelor's Degree of any rec ...
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) Institute of Management Studies Career Development & Research (IMSCDR), Ahmednagar, India

Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Mathemati ...
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) Integrated Academy of Management and Technology (INMANTEC), Ghaziabad - Delhi/ NCR, India
The MCA program is approved by AICTE, Govt. of India and is run under the curriculum of UP Technical University, Lucknow. The cour ...
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) Nava Bharathi College of Post Graduate Studies, Secunderabad, India
Number of seats: 30

Duration: 3 yrs

Admission:-<="" span="">
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) IIMT Engineering college , Meerut, India

Eligibility:- Graduation with minimum 60% marks from a recogni ...
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) People's Institute of Management & Research, Bhopal, India
Master in Computer Applications (MCA)

60 seats
Admission through Pre- MCA test conducted by ...
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Dewan Institute of Management Studies (DIMS), Delhi/NCR, India
MCA is a 3 year fulltime degree course consisting of six semesters. It covers various aspects of computing, accounting, finance, p ...
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Indira Institute of Management- Pune (IIMP), Pune, India

Eligibility:- Graduation with Mathematics subject in HSC /BCA< ...
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE), Ludhiana, India
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
(Three Year Professional degree affiliated to P.T.U Jalandhar and ap ...
Master of Computer Application (MCA) G L Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management (GLBITM), Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

Seats:- 60

Admission Procedure:-
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Academy of Business & Engineering Sciences (ABES), Ghaziabad - Delhi/ NCR, India
Intake:- 120 Seats

Admission Eligibility:- 10+2+3 with Merit in UPMCA ...
Master of Computer Application(MCA) Bhai Gurdas Institute of Management and Technology, Sangrur, India

Seats:- 60

all the best.......
7th April 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get in the army after completing M.B.B.S. ?
10th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am going to compete my internship in July. I really want to join the Indian army as a doctor... Plz tell me procedure to join. When the form will be published? Plz give the answer.......
10th May 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my internship in July 2012 . Plz tell me the procedure to join Indian army as a doctor......
18th July 2012, 01:51 PM
samatha89
Member+

Medical fields, whether in civilian or military environments, will continue to provide excellent job outlook and opportunities for medical students in all disciplines. The continuing need for nurses and doctors, as well as surgeons in all branches of the military will always be in demand. Branches of the military typically maintain two different types of health care facilities and environments; facilities that meet the needs to treat personnel at home and abroad as well as field facilities that meet the needs of military personnel during war.

Career opportunities for doctors and nurses in all forces of the military are available in clinical, ambulatory, critical care, as well as operating room environments. Various career tracks within medical field career opportunities include operational tour duties, where a nurse or physician is assigned to a flight crew, a ship, or a special duty unit. Clinical tracks place doctors and nurses in military hospitals or clinics as need dictates. In addition, additional needs may also place a doctor or nurse in research or administration fields.

Doctors and nurses typically hold higher rank positions through all military branches, and pay levels reflect their training, specialization fields, and location. Medical doctors and nurses are highly trained in dental, general practice, and surgical arenas, in addition to a wide range of technical fields in radiology, pharmacy, and medical laboratory environments. The medical field will continue to provide a wide range of disciplines for students in medicine to pursue in both domestic and foreign American military branches.
30th July 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i'm a gynecologist and would like to work in the indian defence services. any suggestions on how to go about it?
8th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what type exam they will conduct for entrance [teary or multiple choice] any physical fitness is necessary and any interview is there
27th December 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

hello.. i am persuing MS in general surgery.. guide me about career in army & benefits in comparision to mbbs based jobs in army.. is there any provision for married couple joining.??
29th March 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

M I still eligible for army despite having a permanent body tattoo??
18th July 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required ij 12th to get admission in MBBS AFMC pune?? I scored 55 in physics,58 in bio and 64 in chemistry. Am I eligible to get admission in AFMC?? Of its like that I should have 60% of the total in bio, phy n Chem?
25th October 2019, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am working MBBS doctor in army throw SSC commission then after 14 years service my job gone then which carrier options in front of me so confused please tell me sir
20th June 2020, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i join indian army after completion of MS general Surgery!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?