27th April 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?

sir, i want to join merchant navy but results are still awaited kindly give me a full information on my email id . my email id is [email protected].

Related Questions:
8th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?

sir i want to knw agter 12th i wnt to join merchant navy wht r the general courses i hv to do? Or if after engineering i have to merchant navy so what r basic criteria to join it can u plz tell me....
30th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,

Pls advise me , i got less percentage in 12th PCM 39% and if will go further continue study for bsc and will get % more than 55 , will be eligible for same course, or percentage will accounted 10 2 only , kindly confirm me , i am totally disturbed with my future as well further study.
or will again go for improvement exams 10 2 for further study.
Await ur urgently , my email id [email protected]
Brgds/ Raj Kumar
10th June 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to join Merchant Navy after 12th. I have passed 12th class March, 2010 and marks obtained 70% with PCM. My age 22 Years as on 31-03-2012. How I can apply for the Merchant Navy. Thanking You.
15th June 2012, 10:57 PM
tl.com

hi dear,
Merchant Navy !!

Age Limits :- Unmarried Male and Female and age should not be More than 20 years but for SC/ST it has been relaxed to 5 Years.

Academic Qualifications :-
10+2 Class or Equivalent with Chemistry , Maths and Physics as Subjects.

Equivalent Examination includes CBSE , ICSE , State Boards

As you have Completed 12 and if your Subjects were PCM then you are Eligible for joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadets.

More Information :-

Selection is based on JEE Examination conducted by IIT a merit list is prepared after the written test and interview are completed and the Director General of Shipping has the authority to chose which of the 2 training programmes the candidate is best suited for (students can let their preference be known) Both the T.S. Chanakya and MERI institutions do help (under no Government obligations) in recruiting their graduates in suitable Indian Shipping Companies.
thanks
22nd June 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

hey am i eligible if i am from biology back ground?????
29th June 2012, 12:52 PM
motherilu

how to get into astrophysics field after completion of B.Sc?
19th July 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to join neavy.i passed my 12th with 72% so cn i join?plz mail me on [email protected]
19th May 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir mere pcm me 73% h maine isi saal exam diya tha mujhe merchant navy join karna h kya karu
4th December 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i am complete 12th and that time i am study at diploma in mechanical engineering in last year,i can apply for merchant navy.
14th April 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Those students who give 12th board from NIOS can apper in the MANET exam?
10th June 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

if I have passed out 12th in year 2013,is it possible for me to get select for merchant navy,on criteria of IIT JEE marks?
6th August 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

My age is 20 yrs 5 months. I completed PUC with PCMB 60%, i want join merchant navy course. Please reply soon
12th January 2020, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

i am a graduate scored 5.88 cgpa in mechanical engineering and i am willing to pursue GME course will i be eligible for the course and to join in merchant navy?
and what is the process of joining please reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?