30th October 2011, 08:03 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to became a CBI Officer and what is the eligibility and fitness required?

hi friend,
To become a CBI you need to go through a Combined Graduate Level Examination of Staff Selection Commission conducted by Government of India.

Education Qualification:
Bachelor's degree from a recognised university or equivalent.
Age Should be Between 20-25 years
(relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.)

examination consist of 4 stages and you need to clear all.

Selection Procedure :
-Selection based on Written Test,
- Personal Interview and
-According to Rule and Regulation of the Govt of India.

Plan of the Examination:
Part I

Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

Part II

Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

Examination Subjects:
(Paper No. Subject Questions Max. Marks Duration)

Paper-I General Test
General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
General Awareness 75 200 2 hours
Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language
Language Comprehension
Communication/Writing 200 2 hours
Ability Test

physical requirements you need to fulfill
height minimum --165 cm
and chest -- 76 cms
vision -6/6

Application form can be Downloaded from the official website of SSC and Get It From The designated Post Offices

http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy_tech.php

thanks
7th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to became a CBI Officer and what is the eligibility and fitness required?

HELLO SIR , IAM SUJATHA IAM STUDING B.TECH 1ST YEAR IN(ECE) I WANT TO BECOME CBI OFFICER RLZ REPLY
7th January 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME CBI OFFICER I STUDING B.TECH 1ST YEAR PLEASE REPLY
3rd February 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

can girls become cbi officers????
3rd February 2012, 11:06 PM
battulahem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabthosh View Post
for becoming a CBI officer what are the eligibility and fitness needed...... now i am studying 2nd yr B-Tech textile chemistry course.. after completing this next step what i want to do.....
Their is no direct recruitment system in CBI for police man cadre.You will have go through by joining in Home dept.only.Only shortest way to join in CBI is,you have to get IPS rank by civils.
15th February 2012, 12:22 PM
puchu007

At first you have to complete your graduation and then you can take the next steps towards becoming a CBI officer.

Each year the Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) conducts an exam for recruitment of sub-inspector in CBI.

The minimum eligibility to appear in this test is to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university and the candidate's age must not exceed 25 years.

The test is carried out in two parts one is the objective theory paper and the next is the interview session.

If you crack the test , you can be recruited for the training session at CBI.

Please keep your eyes on the employment news and the national dailys where the notification of the exam is published.

Good luck!
8th April 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir;

what are the eligibility for girls to become a CIB?
12th December 2012, 06:20 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department and this is a crime detection agency under the govt of India.To become a CID officer the you have to qualify the indian civil services exams conducted by the union public service commission.

The union public service commission is conducted the entrance exams in every year for various posts under civil services exams. For CID Officer posts the required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation with from recognized university.
Required minimum age limit for these course is 21 years and maximum 27 years and here age relaxation is available as per UPSC govt.

Eligibility for the CBI departemnt post:

Educational Qualification: you should be passed the bachelor degree from any recognized university..

age limit: age must be between the 21 to 30 years

nationality: Indian citzien.

Selection Procedure :

The selection procedure is based on the WRITTEN TEST and PHYSICAL EFFECTIVE TEST and INTERVIEW. Apart from first conducted the written test and this test containing the objective test.After qualifying the written test called for physical test and interview.

Thanks…
23rd February 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have tattoo on my left hand so it is ligal for examination of CBI
11th May 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi how to become cbi officer those thet alredy service in defence give me answer
11th May 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam serving in defence iwant become police officer or cbi officer so please give me answer
11th May 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam serving in defence but iwant become police officer or cbi officer give suggesation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?