8th June 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam?

How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges, My RPET-2014 Rank is 779 In Girl & 12th 2014 Result is 79.80% and I am a Girl. Name Manisha Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. How should I join mechanical after completing 12th?
  3. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  4. Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?
  5. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  7. Is it compulsory to appear in JEE 2016 if appearing in MH-CET 2016?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  9. Which kind of Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission in Government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Are there any competitive exams after Mechanical Diploma
  11. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology?
  12. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  13. Colleges offering BCA course without giving entrance exam? How to apply for admission under Delhi University?
  14. When the forms are gong to be available for engineering entrance exam for admission in DCE?
  15. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  16. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?
  17. Can I pursue M.E (part time) after completing B.E in Civil Engineering without giving Entrance exam? List of the Colleges for the same?
  18. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
17th June 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam?

Hello sir,
may i know that in which college in kerala(ernakulam) that i will get admission acoording to the rank 45514 in KEAM? and also about the fees too.
9th May 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how can i get an admission in engineering college if i had a very low rank in AIEE entrance exam?
14th May 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I scored 95% in my 12th board from telangana board and I got 47marks in Jermain.I am not interested to write any more eng entrance exam.can I get admission in tamilnadu for btech and also seeking less fees.also I am an oc candidate. Please give me some suggestion.
14th May 2015, 07:46 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend i am sorry to say that it is not only tough but nearly it is impossible to get admission in any government engineering college without giving any entrance exam.
There is a lot of competition around to take admission in government colleges hence there is always a entrance exam to get admission in that.
There are so many exams like jee and other entrance exams so you should preapare for that and get admission in that.
Thank you
8th June 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in govt. engineering college if i hav 66% (PCM- 63%)in CBSE exam andnqualified KEAM with 175 marks? I ask this because, unfortunately i couldnot add my 12th mark with entrance marks.?
So what will i do.?
8th December 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

helloo sir
how can i get admission in biotech in anna university without having entrance exam or is there any collage who can take admission without entrance exam
24th June 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in government engineering college???....my eng rank is 26488 and 2 score is 89%...and i'm OBC muslim category...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?