14th July 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?

Sir ,i am pass ba first year private exam in 2015,and next year form i applie but at exam time i working in Railway trainig so i did not find leave ,and my second year exam leave ,can i apply another chance too meet me aplied in private ba 2 second. Year exam,plese suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  2. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  3. Is it possible to change the department from IT to CSE in second year of college?
  4. Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?
  5. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year? -- [New]
  7. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  8. Should I drop a year to continue 12th if dropped out in 1st term examination of 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I continue my further studies of MBBS in Australia after completing a year in top college?
  10. How to shift to other college in 2nd year? What is the procedure to apply?
  11. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  12. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?
  13. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  14. Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year?
  15. Any chance to continue my 2nd year in other engineering college in Vizag?
  16. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  17. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  18. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
27th December 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?

Is it possible to continue 2nd year B. SC(hons.) Biochemistry from DU , if I have completed my 1st year from sharda university
24th May 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Dropped out after what second year of college student can i take admission in first year bcom what what is process of gap certificate
12th June 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying b.com 1st year DU SOL , but I have problems to continue b.com . Can I do BA (prog) from beginning ?? Please clear me this , what should I do now ? Can I registered my self with BA( prog) in DU SOL ?
28th June 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I am a dropped out B.com final year student and now I want to complete my graduate and also I want to shift from bcom final year to B.A final year. It is possible to do so?
1st August 2021, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I Have completed 1st year (2019-20) without any backlog due to pandemic I didnt take admission (2020-21) now I want to continue my studies (2021-22)which year will I get admission 2nd year or 1St year
23rd November 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed My First Year in B.pharm and I took 2 years drop due to financial problem and now I want to continue my study from getting admission in 2nd year so is this possible to get Admission in Another College?
15th June 2022, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue the other college after one year completion of my degree in previous colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?