15th March 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?

hello i am merchant navy officer .you can call me to 09345296486 or write me [email protected] for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  4. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  5. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  7. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  10. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Common application form for non upsc entries?
  12. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  15. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  16. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
  17. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  18. Procedure and total fee structure to join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
15th March 2011, 09:18 AM
kumar1144

Default Re: Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?

hello i am merchant navy officer .you can call me to 09345296486 or write me [email protected] for admission
17th March 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear frd...
I have completed my diploma in electronics and communications and want to prepare for IES through electronics.. I am doing job in CSC and from side wise doing AMIE in electronics . will help to tackle all the three at a time. Because doing job is mandatory for me. i know that i have much more time than an average student who has already completed BTech. Because i can focus more on its preparation from now onwards. Please suggest me something or mail me any relevent infomation on this topic at [email protected] my gmail account
Thanks & regard,
Vivek Kumar
Csc
13th April 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET INTO MERCHANT NAVY ? I HAVE HEARD THAT I REQUIRES MONEY TO GET INTO.PLZ GIVE ME CORRECT INFORMATION REGARDING EXPENSES PLZ
12th May 2011, 07:05 AM
GODWIN fdo

Post Re: Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?

I have completed my degree be electronics and comm.can u guide me to apply for electrical officer trainee
12th May 2011, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BE(ECE) at 2004.Can i apply for indian cdc for electrical officer
13th May 2011, 06:43 AM
GODWIN fdo

Post Re: Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?

I am completed my engg in electronics and comm. but i want to join merchant navy,can u please suggest me some good shiping companies for taking job or please you guide me how can i enter in navy? i also apply for anglo eastern but that company postponed the inteview.i want that type of comapny who trained the employees and then getting job in own company itself.i dont want to join training institute 1st and den get placed?
9th June 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN NAVY AFTER COMPLETING MY BE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.I REALLY LOVE NAVY FOR WORKING.....
PLZ GUIDE ME SIR ABOUT IT.......... MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
13th July 2011, 11:11 PM
harpreet singh*

Smile Re: Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunbhandari View Post
I am completed my engg in electronics and comm. but i want to join merchant navy,can u please suggest me some good shiping companies for taking job or please you guide me how can i enter in navy? i also apply for anglo eastern but that company postponed the inteview.i want that type of comapny who trained the employees and then getting job in own company itself.i dont want to join training institute 1st and den get placed?
my email id :[email protected]
8th August 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hey ofcourse u may join navy but firstly u have to give an CDS exam ...//that is a govt. exam .

ankush
3rd September 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

can i jion merchant navy after doing dioloma in instrumentation engg.
16th September 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir plz give me some naukri in merchant navy field il do ny thing frm sweeping the floors of vessels to serving the food to ridding the cruise ship!!
11th October 2011, 03:56 PM
Siddp

Height required for merchant navy ?
15th October 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

can i joint merchant navy after electronics engineering ,now i am 24 year old
15th October 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

can i joint merchant navy after BE engineering in electronics, now i am 25 year old
22nd November 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is this a medical fitness require for merchant navy...?
And what is the eligibility criteria for this i.e. Percentage in 10th,12 th, and B.E....,?
Pls reply my id is: [email protected]
29th January 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

dear
i m pursuing my ece from vtu. i want info about to join merchant navy............
19th February 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?

I am completed my engg in electronics and comm. but i want to join merchant navy,can u please suggest me some good shiping companies for taking job or please you guide me how can i enter in navy?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-join-merchant-navy-after-engineering-electronics-communications-8671.html#ixzz1mph1cOSh
29th February 2012, 11:51 PM
michael_scofield

eligibility for merchant navy is 12th + entrance (IIT)
you are definately eligible after b.tech.
but better if you try once before taking admission.
if you clear the entrance than you would be getting after your 12th.
but no problems after your graduation.
since you qualify the basic eligibility.
4th March 2012, 02:11 PM
Dexter_Morgan

NAVY

You should have a minimum of 60% in your graduation to be eligible to apply for it ,For Mechanical Engineer there is One year course that is offered .

Age Limit:

The Age should not be more than 25 years.

TThe other courses and their details are as follows -

B.E Marine Engineering, Duration: 4 years; Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry,
Mathematics and English

B.S.C Nautical Science, Duration: 3 years, Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry,
Mathematics and English

M.E Marine Engineering, Duration: 2 years, Eligibility: B.E Marine Engineering.

After completing a course in Marine Engineering or Nautical Science, a fresher can be
recruited as a junior engineer or Deck Cadet respectively.

Good Luck!!
15th March 2012, 11:47 PM
TrinityKiller

Dear friend,
There are lots of difference between Merchant Navy and the Indian Navy,I am giving you some idea.
Merchant Navy | Indian Navy
It is the commercial fleet on. |Indian Navy is armed forces of India
It's aim is business. |It's aim is protection of Indian water border from enemy
It comes under commercial vessels |It comes under defense service
It is a private organisation |It is a government organisation
|
So,that's it,I think I helped
17th March 2012, 04:34 PM
dinesh bhise

i am study in diploma then i complet my degree then i join the marchant navy
31st March 2012, 11:41 PM
poole

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy after 12th standard:
Candidate should have completed 12th standard with PCM stream from recognized university.
Age should be between 16 to 19 years.

You can get admission below mentioned colleges to pursue Merchant Navy course.

By contacting below mentioned colleges,you will get admission directly.

Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai.
Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata.
Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.
Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.
1st April 2012, 12:04 AM
poole

Procedure and Eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy after 12th Interested in Joining Merchant Navy !!! Please read below and select your Qualifications :

i) 10+2 with equal or more than 40% marks in any stream.

ii) 10+2 with equal or more than 55% but less than 60% marks in PCM aggregate.

iii)10+2 with equal or more than 60% marks in PCM aggregate.

For further information you can visit on website

http://www.jahajee.com/join-merchant-navy
28th April 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm final year ECE student i just wanna ask u wwhich kind of pree-training program i have to do
28th April 2012, 08:35 PM
bunty00

hy,
yes, offcourse you can join merchant navy.you have to just get cdc certificate.
30th June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

after giving upsc or ues exams, what shall i do to board onto the ship????
And what will be their criteria for selecting us??
[email protected]
24th November 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Can Ijoin merchant navy.I have completed engineering in information technology
18th July 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in marine engineering after doing b.tec in electrical and electronics Engineering (EEE)? which type of job will i get in marine? please help me......
My email id's [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?