25th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

what shd i take for great money opportunity

Related Questions:
25th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

I want to know about biotechnology.Its actual meaning and is it related to biology?also i want to know if i take biotechnology,bio phy chem english in 11th std is it possible for me to write mbbs entrance after 12th std?
31st May 2011, 10:24 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Both Have a Good Scope

Choose the branch which interest you. Dont go after people saying science is better than commerce. Its nothing like that. If you do you commerce later do BBA then MBA you will earn double than science gradutes. Even there are more jobs for commerce students.

So I am insisting on a word called Interest:

If you have interest in Science then go for it and if you have interest in commerce just do it.

Just sit back and think what you exactly want to do in you life and you can also take the help of your parents.

Thanks
2nd June 2011, 12:43 PM
Harapriya patri

You can choose anyone you can get good stream according to your interest . In both the field . their are better career options from which you can get good salaried job .
2nd June 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

salary base which one is better?science or commerce
3rd June 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Thanks
4th June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i need some help i am in 9th class and i am confusied now to which subject i should take neither maths or commarce
6th June 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

is medical science tough . what r d options available if u do not pass d medical entrance exam
7th June 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i m interested n science maths as well as in computer but for me i want 2 go in d science stream but don't know its oppurtunities netheir its branches. i want 2 complete d studies 2 hav an early income source, help me!
8th June 2011, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

My X score is 6.6 CGPA. Which one to be better for me science or commerce . pls guide
8th June 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hey! can any one help me, bcoz m quite confused about isi bcoz i don't know is it a profitable line as m good in studies.........
plzzzzzz someone help me i'll be very grateful
8th June 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hey! can any one help me, bcoz m quite confused about isi bcoz i don't know is it a profitable line as m good in studies.........
plzzzzzz someone help me i'll be very grateful
15th June 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed ma 10th..my percentage 66%..i am interested in commerce..but my dad is telling to join science..plz suggest me a good option??plz
17th June 2011, 10:27 AM
sachin6

Commerce is good because science is a tough subject.
17th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in science but not maths. wat can i do?
18th June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i m really very very confused between science and commerce my say that if u take sciene it is very difficult in 12th so i m really very confused please help.......[ me i have got 87% in my SSC] ......?
18th June 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary for computer engee
18th June 2011, 08:48 PM
apoorva bhandari

i am not good in math and sci but more intrested in math
i am bit confused about my career what should i choose sci or commerce?
i wish to become an software engineer.
is math more important? if it is wot shud i do?
19th June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th SSC and have secured 96%. Now I am confused to choose between science and commerce, as I have secured full marks in both and am interested in both the subjects.The thing is that I want to earn much and more money in my near future and want to become successful....
Please guide me to choose a stream between both which has more scope...according to me??????????????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
21st June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i will luv 2 do both sci n commerce, but it is said that sci hv mor scope, and if commerce u cn do CA but if u r nt selected den u hv no future.Is it true ???????????
21st June 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 90% IN SSC EXAM AND I WANT TO PURSUE SCIENCE BUT MY PARENTS SAY THAT I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH CAPACITY TO STUDY.MY MATHS IS OK BUT SCIENCE IS GOOD.PLZ SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I TAKE.
21st June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an IAS. Whch stream is better?
22nd June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 10 wid 84percnt but now iam cnfused dat which stream should i choose.i have intrest in both.plzzzzzzzzzz help me
27th June 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by help100% View Post
Look dear nothing to worry about and don't be so tensed about which stream to opt for right now every stream are interlinked in such a way and each and every stream has got many prospective and opportunities that you hardly have to worry or repent why i opt this stream? So, one think i want to convey that the subject you like or stream you want to go for you should like or love that subject the most.Don't try to opt for any stream under pressure because afterwards its turn out to be frustration thats all.
So, if you want to know more about the prospective of the different stream free to ask here.

Best of Luck,
help100%
I like maths and science. But I dont know which side should i choose? please help me..
27th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I like both maths and science? Which side should i choose?
28th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for direct medical after 10th
28th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm interesting in doing computer engineering and want god job in IT field...Can I opt for Commerce?
30th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i am literay confused between commerce and science what to take?
wanna do IAS/RAS/IFS.... but since arts is not there in my school so i have to chose between these two.
i am little weak in maths but good at science.....for commerce..........good at statistics in the part of maths...
so confused...
need quick suggestions.
-nishtha
1st July 2011, 12:22 AM
rupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishibuddy View Post
hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
It is very important to choose a stream, in which you are interested because then only you will excel in it.

Otherwise, science has more scope.
3rd July 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hey !!
which stream iz bettr sci n com. ???
for a bright future
6th July 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I totaly agree wid navni chawla ...... in field in which u r confident ...choose that one...
8th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
If you opt for Science then following oppurtunities are available for you.

Engineering.
MEdical.
Teaching.
Research.
Business.
Patent Lawer.
Indian Civil Services.
Indian Engineering Services.
Indian Forest Services.
Defence Services.
SSC.
PSC.
MBA
And various other private sectors.

If you opted for Commerce, then following study and career oppurtunities will be available for you.

Business.
Indian Civil Services.
Indian Engineering Services.
Indian Forest Services.
Defence Services.
SSC.
PSC.
MBA
CA.
ICWA.
CMA.
Corporate Lawer.
Teacher.
Indian Statistical Service.
Indian Economical Service.
And many more private sector.

Therefore , the thing is that weather you opt for Science or Commerce both have Avenues to success. The only requires is to find your interest and then act upon it. Qualification will not lead you to success path, but systematic and wise implemention of your interest and talent.

Best fo Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~

Thnks......!
Rahul P. Umarkar..
11th July 2011, 05:33 PM
bhavana & pooja

you take any line or side carefully best of luck
12th July 2011, 01:05 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

Both Have a Good Scope

Choose the branch which interest you. Dont go after people saying science is better than commerce. Its nothing like that. If you do you commerce later do BBA then MBA you will earn double than science gradutes. Even there are more jobs for commerce students.

If you have interest in Science then go for it and if you have interest in commerce just do it.

Just sit back and think what you exactly want to do in you life and you can also take the help of your parents.

Thanks
21st July 2011, 11:45 PM
kunjeyan5282

you may go for science stream for glorious future and commerce stream option will still be there but vice versa condition is not possible.So i suggest you to take science stream.
25th July 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student could do MBA without spending too much?
30th July 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

aftr doin 12th n 12th in csience cn i shift 2 commerce fr graduation just because i want 2 do mba
1st August 2011, 06:20 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,

You can get all information career options after Class 10 on this site:
http://www.indiaeducation.net/CBSE/Class-10/Stream-after-Class-10.aspx

Hope it helps you

Connect with us on:
www.facebook.com/classontheweb
www.classontheweb.com
2nd August 2011, 02:08 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
Check the site given below, as it has shown various career options after Class 10 and 12.
http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/asp/alpha_listing.asp

All the best

Connect with us:
www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
www.classontheweb.com
22nd September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

can we earn good money in commerce
1st October 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what is better mba or something related to biology
6th October 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What can I become after taking science stream?
17th October 2011, 11:08 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
According to me science has good future because i love science.But you should think of your own interest and in which you are good. so that you can make your future beutifull.
18th October 2011, 10:37 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear.........
After 10th both science & commerce are good this depend upon you to choose to what to do in which stream you want to join.
First of all what is your aim to became in future.
Doctor
engineer
scientist
etc.
for this you have to take science stream.
for any more i am providing you a carrier chart from this you will get more information,..

below are given of different types of exam which you can give for government jobs .

good luck..........
18th October 2011, 11:59 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

There is no distinction in scope between Science and Commerce stream.
Both of the branches have the equal scope.If you study hard then in any of the branches you will get the desired success.But the decision to choose between the two branches is entirely yours.
So choose the one you like the most and do the best in that stream.

Best Wishes....
18th October 2011, 12:04 PM
rathodabhijit47

You may select science if you have good marks in science, math and english in 10th. Because commerce is complecated.
21st October 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

why is commerce better than science?
25th October 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

hey! i usually score 88%.....i m both good at science and math; but i think i should take commerce instead of science...but sometimes i think i should take sciecne..what should i do???
4th November 2011, 03:37 PM
YADAV684

I want to become ips
5th November 2011, 05:10 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
Both Have a Good Scope

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?