13th May 2014, 11:28 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after B.Tech?

You have to write the Combined Defense Service Entrance exam and candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. You can join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age.
13th May 2014, 11:32 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. You can join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age.
13th May 2014, 11:34 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can join through the Technical Entry Scheme and University entry level. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. You can join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age.
22nd October 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hai sir my age is 21 years .i have a btech degree in the streem of (ece) in 2014. So plese tell me how to join indian army .when the notification will be announced in this month or next
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?