30th June 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Wireless SI after completion of diploma in electronics communication engineering?

Am I eligible to apply for Wireless SI after completion of diploma in electronics communication engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed for it? Hoping to get the details on the same soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  4. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  5. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma in electronics and communication engineering after completion MBA?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for engineering counseling after completion of diploma electronics and communication with 67 percentage marks?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  15. Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
15th July 2017, 02:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Wireless SI after completion of diploma in electronics communication engineering?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Wireless SI post after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course from a Government recognised university. Only candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Electronics and Communication Engineering or any other related stream from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for Wireless SI post. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to apply for Wireless SI post after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?