6th May 2018, 12:50 AM

Am I eligible to Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering after BA?

I have completed my graduation in BA Fine Arts. Am I eligible for 3 years full time Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for engineering counseling after completion of diploma electronics and communication with 67 percentage marks?
  5. Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  6. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Com after completing Diploma in Electronics?
  8. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  9. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  11. Which Polytechnic course is best to do after 10th from Science background?
  12. Can I study B.Sc Electronics after Diploma Electronics and Communication?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  14. Can I apply for ACC, having diploma in electronics and communication engineering and age of 21 years?
  15. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?
  17. What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Visual communication after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
15th July 2018, 04:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering after BA?

The minimum education required for pursuing diploma in engineering degree course in any trade is a Class 10th with Mathematics and Science as main subjects from a recognized board. Also, students having completed their Class 12th with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects are eligible to pursue the same degree course through lateral entry.

So, being a graduate degree holder i.e; BA degree holder, you are eligible to pursue three year Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication discipline if you have completed your Class 10th with Science and Mathematics as main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?