13th July 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Tech course in NDA?

m i able to do btech course in nda

13th July 2012, 02:58 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech course in NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per your educational Qualification your eligible for NDA Examination . Apart from this Educational Qualification , You have also satisfy the Age limit and Physical standard then Only your eligible to apply for NDA Examination , Here i provide the details regarding NDA Examination .

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . It's and Defence Examination which conducted by the Union Public Service Commission . The Selection Procedure for this Examination based on Written Examination / interview And / Medical and Physical Training .

Eligibility Criteria :-

>> To apply for Army academy ,you should Complete 12th Standard in any discipline from recognized University .

>> To apply for Navy / Airforce , You should Compulsory having Physics and Mathematics .

>> The candidates who are waiting for the result for 12th Board Examination may also eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

>> Your age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation given for any candidates .

>> You should be Unmarried male candidates .

>> You should be Citizen of India .

>> You should be Physically as well as Medically fit for the Examination .

Note :- There is Percentage require for this NDA Examination .

If your satisfy the eligibility Criteria then your eligible to apply for the NDA Examination .

Examination Pattern :-

Physical Standards for NDA Examination :-

13th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

you are not eligible because your completed B.Tech course so your age limit more then 19 years , NDA candidates age limit must between 16.5 to 19 years
But you have one more choice to join Army , Navy , Airforce with CDS exam , this exam qualification any degree from a recognized university age limit between 19 to 25 years

NDA exam Eligibility :

Candidates must be complete a 12th stands from a recognized university and min of age limit 16.5 years & max of age limit 19 years , Candidates mist be a Indian , unmarried male person

Selection Process :

Written Examination
Interview
Physical Stands
14th July 2012, 10:47 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

HAI....

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for NDA because the upper age limit for this exam is 19 years.You are completed B.tech so you are cross the 19 years.

But you have one choice to join ARMY through CDS exam the age limit for this exam is 19 to 24 years this exam is conducted by the UPSC two times in a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THIS EXAM:

1.Graduate students are applicable.

2.Age limit for this exam is 19 to 24 years.

3.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

4.Unmarried male candidates are eligible

5.Physically fit for candidate

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

1.Written exam

2.Personal Interview

3.Medical test

For more information please visit www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK....

15th July 2012, 07:50 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

Yes you are elegible for doing BTech in NDA

All the details are given below:-

Eligibility Criteria:-
-->>Male Unmarried candidates having age not more than 19 years...
-->> +2 level completed in Science with atleast 60% aggregate for B.Tech

Selection procedure involves a written exam followed by an interview and Physical test.

If you satisfy the above criteria you will get admission.
15th July 2012, 10:25 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY is a premier Institution under Central Govt. to train young Indian to serve the Country as an Officer.

You can not do B.Tech. in NDA. For B.Tech. you may apply for various entrance exam like IIT JEE/AIEEE/VITEEE/BITS etc.

UPSC conducts NDA entrance examination twice every year for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

In order to join Defence forces one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board and should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th July 2012, 12:52 AM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech course in NDA?

As your educational Qualification your eligible for your Eligible to apply for NDA Examination after completing But you have also satisfy the Age limit and Physical standard then your eligible to apply for NDA Examination , Here i provide the details regarding NDA Examination .

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . It's and Defence Examination which conducted by the Union Public Service Commission . The Selection Procedure for this Examination based on Written Examination / interview And / Medical and Physical Training .

Eligibility Criteria :-

>> To apply for Army academy ,you should Complete 12th Standard in any discipline from recognized University .

>> To apply for Navy / Airforce , You should Compulsory having Physics and Mathematics .

>> The candidates who are waiting for the result for 12th Board Examination may also eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

>> Your age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation given for any candidates .

>> You should be Unmarried male candidates .

>> You should be Citizen of India .

>> You should be Physically as well as Medically fit for the Examination .

Note :- There is Percentage require for this NDA Examination .

If your satisfy the eligibility Criteria then your eligible to apply for the NDA Examination .

Examination Pattern :-

Physical Standards for NDA Examination :-

ALL THE BEST....
16th July 2012, 11:15 AM
JustShashank

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech course in NDA?

Quote:
NDA doesnt give any b.tech. degree.The training in NDA comprises of academic training, military strategies, outdoor activities ike para gliding, sailing, horsemanship, rock climbing, physical training, firing and whatever other activities a officer soldier should know After 3 year training the cadets are awarded with B.Sc. degree and their designation s termed as Leaftenent Colonel or Lieutenant Colonel (Lt. Col.) After 3 year training and study in NDA cadets are sent to AIR FORCE ACADEMY/NAVAL ACADEMY/INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY according to the MILITARY ACADEMY according to the streams allotted to them

To join in NDA you must give the NDA exam for which you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:-

AGE:you must be between 16.5 to 19yrs as on 1st january or 1st july succeeding the year of examination.

EDUCATION:You must have passed 12th from any recognised institute from state or cenral board.

MARITAL STATUS:you must not marry until you pass the exam and complete your training.

I hope it may enlighten you...

Thank you!!!!:-)
2nd January 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 54.80 marks in 12th. Am i eligible to do B.tech course in NDA.
21st January 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

is b.tec course is provided in NDA
21st January 2013, 09:22 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech course in NDA?

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can be eligible if you pass the NDA Exams they conduct.

Atleast minimum education is 12th Pass from a recognized college/university

The age limit is also very minimum.

So you need to be updated for the NDA UPSC notifications posted every year.

By that you can have a clear idea of this exam and the eligibility of the entrance exams.

For that you need to be fit and clear eyesight and also the mental ability for getting training from the NDA.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
21st July 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there B TECH in NDA
21st May 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from bio group can I give tes exam if not then wt are options available ??
.......utkarsh
31st January 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Now I am studying plus one with Bio Maths stream. I want to do B.Tech mechanical in NDA Academy . Is any entrance exam score (Kerala entrance or JEE ) need ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?