26th April 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc or B.Tech which would be beneficial in becoming an IAS Officer?

What should I do after completion of class 12th for the or graduation? I mean what should I do B.Sc or B.Tech if i want to become an IAS officer? I know the eligibility criteria that we need graduation in any stream. But, what i am asking is which could be of more help and how?

26th April 2017, 09:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc or B.Tech which would be beneficial in becoming an IAS Officer?

It solely relies on your interest that whether B.Tech would be beneficial for you or B.Sc.

B.Tech deals mostly with Technical knowledge in which your technical, coding skills will be utilized while B.Sc. is a sort of descriptive studies in which you will learn more and more about concepts in detailed way.

So, if you are good at your Technical skills then you must go with B.Tech else B.Sc.

No weightage will be given to B.Tech or B.Sc. while preparing merit list of Civil Services Exam.

So, choose your graduation course wisely depending upon your skills.
28th February 2020, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc or B.Tech which would be beneficial in becoming an IAS Officer?

How bsc maths is helpful in the field work of ias?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?