11th December 2016, 12:20 AM
amolrubale

Am I eligible to apply for NET and SET exam after completing 1st year M.Com course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Com 1st year course and now I wish to apply for NET and SET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET and SET exam after completing 1st year M.Com course? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
12th December 2016, 07:15 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET and SET exam after completing 1st year M.Com course?

No, you are not eligible for NET or SET exam. For applying you have to complete your post graduation with 55% or above marks. Only after that you will be eligible for NET or SET exam. For more information you can go to this website :

http://www.cbsenet.in

Thanks
15th December 2016, 06:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET and SET exam after completing 1st year M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolrubale View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Com 1st year course and now I wish to apply for NET and SET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET and SET exam after completing 1st year M.Com course? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.
Yes, after completion of 1st years of M.Com course, you are eligible for UGC NET and SET exam.

But your two semester marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

You can apply for UGC NET exam through below given link

cbsenet.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?