3rd November 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I enroll as an Advocate after 16 years of completing LLB?

Hello Sir, I have completed LLB before 16 years and presently I am working in private Firm. Can I enroll now as an Advocate and then after few months can I start practicing? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th November 2016, 08:48 AM
princekainth2

Default Re: Can I enroll as an Advocate after 16 years of completing LLB?

Yes,

You are Eligible to enroll as an advocate and start practicing.

With Legit and Legal LLB degree, you can start your work as an Advocate anytime, but you have to make sure that you enroll into 'State Bar Council' under Advocate's Act, 1961.

Only after this registration that you are allowed to practice in any part of the country.
9th November 2016, 04:40 PM
mahhiads

Default Re: Can I enroll as an Advocate after 16 years of completing LLB?

Yes you are,

Do registration in State Bar Council, after it you are eligible for practice in any court.

And you are also check out the Notification for Advocate or for Judge will allow the LLB degree. Check form date , fill it and give Entrance Exam, if you are pass than you will Govt Advocate or Judge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?