30th August 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy as a Cadet having completed 12th in Commerce?

HI!MYSELF PRAVIN BOSE.MY QUESTION IS CAN I JOIN MERCHANT NAVY AS A CADET,AS I HAVE COMPLETED 12th BY COMMERCE FIELD AND NOT BY SCIENCE.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Can i become a Deck Cadet on my 12th (Commerce) qualification basis? -- [New]
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  5. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  7. How to join UK Merchant Navy as a deck cadet? What is the qualification required? Minimum monthly salary of deck cadet in USD?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  10. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  11. How to join merchant navy as a deck cadet?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  13. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  14. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  17. What is the procedure of join merchant navy as Deck Cadet? duration of course and placements prospects?
  18. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
30th August 2011, 10:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy as a Cadet having completed 12th in Commerce?

Having a minimum of 12th qualification is a must. It is a must that Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be amongst the subject studied. Also minimum percentage required by most institutes is 55%. So certainly you are not eligible for the same. You need to check for other career options.
5th February 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy as a Cadet having completed 12th in Commerce?

hey would u tell me i m commerce student i want 2 join us marchant navy whats the procedure.could i join us
3rd March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

if i'm in commerce stream and want to join merchant navy what would the salary?
24th November 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12th in pcb. after it can i join ib on the post of constable? what can i do for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?