29th December 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Chance to get job in government companies on the basis of experience for a Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering and currently working in a good company. Is there any chance to get job in government companies on the basis of experience?

Related Questions:
  1. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  2. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  3. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad?
  6. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  9. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  10. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. How to get a chance to get into big companies like Infosys after scoring 59.3%? Can I get a job after getting some experience?
  12. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  13. Can I apply for diploma course, having 18 years of experience as a government employee? -- [New]
  14. Does computer engineering government job require experience from private companies?
  15. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  16. What all government and private jobs are available after B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  17. Can I apply for job in singapore after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with 4 years work experience?
  18. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?