21st December 2011, 08:24 PM
arbindsahu

Which college should I choose to do B.Ed distance course without teaching experience?

I want to do B.ED distance course . i have no teaching experience, . if i am eligible, help me find a college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I choose to do B.Ed distance course without teaching experience?
  2. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college? -- [New]
  3. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  4. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  5. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  6. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  7. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed distance course without having teaching experience certificate?
  9. Is it possible to join B.Ed distance course without having teaching experience certificate? Names of the colleges/universities?
  10. Names of distance colleges where I can get after scoring 41.3%?
  11. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  12. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  13. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  14. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  15. Can I do B.ed through distance education? I have finished my MSc and have teaching experience
  16. Which college should I choose to do LLB through distance?
  17. Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?
  18. B.Ed or M.Phil: Better option after MCA?
19th January 2012, 01:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should I choose to do B.Ed distance course without teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbindsahu View Post
I want to do B.ED distance course . i have no teaching experience, . if i am eligible, help me find a college?
It is not possible to pursue Bachelor of Education through distance mode without having a minimum of two years of teaching experience. The two years of teaching experience means that you must be working in a school, at present, as a teacher since a minimum of two years.
This eligibility criteria has been set by the National Council for Teacher Education, the regulating body of the B.Ed and other educational courses and programs offered in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?