13th February 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for IAS exam online for the year 2012?

how to apply for ias exam 2012 online
please send me the details

13th February 2012, 11:50 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for IAS Exam in online for the year 2012?

IAS - INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE, to become an IAS officer you have to appear for the Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment to the top post in various administrative Dept. of Govt. of India.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having appeared for the final graduation degree exam or passed from any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years age. The upper age is relaxed for OBC category candidate up to 3 years and that for SC/ST/PH category up to 5 years, is eligible to apply for Civil Service Exam.

The selection is through three phases:-

CSAT- Civil Service Aptitude Test- Preliminary exam which comprises of all objective tupe questions.

Civil Service Main Exam. which comprises of all subjective type questions.

Personal Interview.

With the above qualification criteria you can attempt this exam four times according to your age if you are a general candidate which is up to 7 attempts in case of OBC candidate and no such limits for SCC/ST/PH category candidates.

The Civil Service Examination can only be applied through on line by logging in the official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in

For more information you can log on to official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
13th February 2012, 02:10 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to apply for IAS exam online for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for ias exam 2012 online
please send me the details
Dear Aspirant

To appear in an IAS(Indian Administrative Service) Civil Service Preliminary Exam, You should have completed Graduation or appeared in final year of Graduation in any stream from recognized College/University. You must secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation.

-Your Age must be between 21 to 33 years for General category, 21 to 35 for OBC, 21 to 35 for SC/ST.

Number of Permissible Attempts for IAS Civil Service Exam : 4 for General , 7 for OBC and Unlimited for SC/ST.

Application Procedure for IAS Preliminary Exam
-----------------------------------------------

You can apply for IAS Civil Service Exam in two ways-

->In Online mode, You can apply for this exam online by using this link http://upsconline.nic.in.

Online application will have done in two parts as->

Registration I
Registration II

*Now click Part-1 Registration link, the application form will be open. After filling all detail when you submit this for then on next page. Print SBI Challan Form option will be there you can get print out of it by clicking this option. you can remit Fee(Rs. 50) as mentioned in Challan form at any SBI Branch. They give you a One copy of it through this Copy you can complete Part-2 registration. Where you have to upload you Photo & Signature....that all.

-> In Offline Mode, You can apply by using Physical Application Form available on designated post Head post office of your Town/City through out the country. The cost of this Application Form is of Rs. 30/- only. After filling this form send it to given address as mentioned in it....thats all.

>>For more detail visit upsc official website: http://www.upsc.gov.in

Important Dtaes for IAS Civil service Exam:
------------------------------------------

• Date of issuing of application form:-04.02.2012
  • Last date of receipt of Application:- 05.03.2012
  • Date of exam:- 20.05.2012(Preliminary Exam)
->Main Exam will held on 15th Oct 2012.

Pattern of IAS Civil Service examination
-----------------------------------------

IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR IAS PREPARATION
------------------------------------------

13th February 2012, 02:42 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for IAS exam online for the year 2012?

Hi dear.......
The details Information of IAS exam 2012 are as follows.......

For more details visit website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..............
13th February 2012, 03:13 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI,

Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment to the top post in various administrative Dept. of Govt. of India.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having appeared for the final graduation degree exam or passed from any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years age. The upper age is relaxed for OBC category candidate up to 3 years and that for SC/ST/PH category up to 5 years, is eligible to apply for Civil Service Exam.

The selection is through three phases:-

1.CSAT- Civil Service Aptitude Test- Preliminary exam which comprises of all objective tupe questions.

2.Civil Service Main Exam. which comprises of all subjective type questions.

3.Personal Interview

You can apply for this exam online by using this link http://upsconline.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
13th February 2012, 05:55 PM
ross4412
Member+

UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2012 Application Form

Candidates are required to apply Online Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2012 by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up Civil Services Preliminary Exam Online applications 2012 are available on the above mentioned website.

The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he / she submits another / multiple applications, then he / she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID ( Registration ID ) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as workcharged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the Examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected / candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
17th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for this exam?Is it necessary to going any coaching center?
6th May 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing second year be(cse).I am interested in writting such compitative exams like IAS,GROUP exams,but my age is 19,suggest some exams for me.
26th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
when can i apply for the exam, when will be the next exam. will it be there in this year or do i have to wait till next year? kindly suggest.
28th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, what is the exam schedule of UPSC exam 2013. when u will release the exam date????
8th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for the IAS exam if i have less than 50% in graduation
18th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare and clear IAS exam without going to any coaching centre,at the first attempt?
18th August 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for the IAS exam if i have less than 50% in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?