7th August 2018, 01:26 PM
V.poornachandra reddy

How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force for BSc(Physics) 1st year female student?

Hi friends, I am a female candidate and I am studying in BSc 1st year with Physics Honours. I want to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force. Kindly let me know that how can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? Please help me to know about this asap.

13th August 2018, 08:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force for BSc(Physics) 1st year female student?

Being a female candidate to become a pilot in Indian Air force, you are required to join the flying branch of Indian Air force by qualifying AFCAT ( Air force Common Admission Test ).

Also to appear in AFCAT, you are required to have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized university. Also, you must have studied Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level academics and must have secured 60% marks in it.

For more details and updates regarding AFCAT, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?