24th September 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a mechanical engineering student of final

tell me how to crack the interview of L & T .I m mechanical engineering student of final year..

Related Questions:
  1. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  2. How should I crack the B.E Mechanical engineering via campus interview? I am a mechanical engineer
  3. Tips to crack the campus interview after B.E Mechanical?
  4. How to crack IES if I am a student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  5. How should I crack the IES entrance exam? I am B.E final year Mechanical branch
  6. Frequently asked questions for mechanical engineering?
  7. Off campus interview for final year B.E mechanical engineering students?
  8. When the interview is scheduled by BMW in India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. How can I get a job in Indian Railways? I am a B.E final year mechanical engineering student
  10. TCS Interview Tips -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information regarding Training Program being a final year student of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I prepare to crack TCS On-Campus drive being a B.E.(CSE) final year student?
  13. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  14. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  15. Whether Technical written test is available in TCS Campus Interview? Difficulties to attend this Interview for Mechanical student? -- [New]
  16. How to become an astronaut after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which is the best way to crack GATE Exam in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I refer for this?
  18. What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
8th March 2016, 10:18 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a mechanical engineering student of final

L&T is a very reputed companies for the Mechanical engineering student. This company is one the biggest company in all over the world. L&T company is now in so many field like Construction, Designing, Software, Banking & Finance, Outsourcing and many more. This company gives chances to fresher annually and also the salary package is appreciable.

To Crack Interview of L&T company you have to go through four rounds of interview.

1- Written Exam
2- Group Discussion
3- Technical Interview
4- HR Interview

But sometime L&T do not take Group Discussion test, So in that you will have to face only three round of interview.

The first round will be of Aptitude test round which are basically conducted to short-list the candidate.

Pattern of Written Exam:

English Language section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.

Analytical Ability section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, coding decoding, pie charts, line graphs, blood relation, etc.

Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.

If you are short Listed in this round then you will be called for Technical round of interview and if you are a mechanical students then be sure that they will question related to your branch only. You should focus on your core subjects like Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Strength of Material, Some question may be from Operating System because everyone should have basic Idea about computers.

Finally HR Round will be done and will ask some basic questions related to your personal life as well as your professional life. If you are clearing all rounds the only you will get job in L&T.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?