31st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Cognizant and Wipro being a BCA?

Sir, I am BCA graduate and looking for job in Cognizant and Wipro. I have two years of work experience in a software company. Please tell me how can I get job in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Cognizant for BCA final year student?
  2. Procedure to join Indian Army for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Being a fresher where should I join between Wipro and Cognizant Technology Solutions if got selected in both companies?
  4. How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?
  5. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE for a candidate who has completed 10th in 2 attempts?
  6. Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture being a BCA graduate with 6 month gap?
  7. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Job vacancy for BCA holder in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Where to approach for job?
  9. Eligibility to get job in Wipro for BCA last year passout candidate?
  10. Job opportunities in Wipro for BCA graduate?
  11. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  12. How much salary can i get in Wipro being a BCA graduate?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in TCS or Wipro after completion of BCA course?
  14. Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?
  15. How to approach WIPRO and COGNIZANT for internship while studying MCA?
  16. Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  17. Which IT companies allows students with 59.67% in 10th for placement?
  18. Detailed information about job in BPS Services offered by Cognizant? -- [New]
4th January 2018, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Cognizant and Wipro being a BCA?

To get a job in Cognizant or Wipro being a BCA graduate and having two years of work experience in Software Company, you have to apply for job opportunities in these companies through online job sites like Naukri, Shine, etc.,. If you have been shortlisted for any job then, you have to participate in further rounds of the recruitment process and if you perform well, you can get a job in Cognizant or Wipro.
22nd November 2018, 10:34 PM
Sadia77

Default Re: How to get job in Cognizant and Wipro being a BCA?

Please consider the below options:
1> If you know anyone from Cognizant or Wipro then try to find out about the technologies that are in demand and train yourself to gain expertise in the same.
2> Upload your CV in the Job portals of Cognizant and Wipro.
3> Ask someone from Cognizant and Wipro to refer you for a suitable post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?