14th July 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How to join Income Tax department after 12th? List of courses and entrance exams for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group and want to make career in Income Tax Department. What should I do for it? List of courses and entrance exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Income Tax Department after completion of 12th?
  2. Can i join Income Tax department after 45% marks in B.Pharma?
  3. When is the entrance exam conducted for Income Tax officer post? When and how can I apply for the exam?
  4. What is the procedure to become an Income Tax Officer in the Income Tax Department?
  5. Jobs in Income tax department after B.Sc IT?
  6. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  7. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th?
  8. How to study for income tax department officer after bcom?
  9. Can i get job in Income Tax Department without giving any entrance?
  10. How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate
  11. What is the procedure to enter Income Tax Department after CA completion?
  12. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  13. Courses that can be done after T.Y.B.Com to get a job in Income Tax Department? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there direct recruitment in income tax and other tax department to apply after CA course completion?
  15. What is the procedure to become a Commissioner in Income Tax Department?
  16. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  17. How to get job in Income Tax Department for MA(Economics) student? -- [New]
  18. Which Books should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join Income Tax Department? When can I apply for the Entrance Exam being a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science stream?
15th July 2017, 05:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Income Tax department after 12th? List of courses and entrance exams for it?

For recruitment in Income Tax department as an officer ( I.R.S) candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

So, you have to appear and qualify in examination for recruitment as an officer.

You can also join on other post as AO Cadre, Executive Assistant, LDC, Income tax Inspector but only after bachelor degree.

The age limit is 18-35 years ( varies with post).
18th April 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Income Tax department after 12th? List of courses and entrance exams for it?

Hello; sir I want to become an income tax officer, so sir what I do for it ,no one is around me who give me knowledge about in this field ,please sir please I am totally interested in income tax department, please sir, it's my dream, I am not interested in money, please sir it's my dream, I will be do full hard work, just give me one chance, please sir .......
28th October 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

So fair , reading all the above information just wanted to ask the way to join in incom tax Eg: what kind of processes are is to be followed for the same
4th July 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir .I m bcom .what I do for join income TeX department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?