12th September 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for higher studies in Australia?

I got 57% marks in 2nd year, Can I apply for higher studies in Australia? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th in CBSE board with 56 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  4. How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia?
  5. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  6. Is MS and MSc course different? What are their full forms?
  7. What is the minimum marks criteria for doing higher studies in Australia?
  8. What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia?
  9. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  11. What are the criterias required to do further studies after 12th in Australia from Saudi?
  12. Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after getting 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in Australia for higher studies after completion of IELTS exam with 6 band?
  16. Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?
  17. How to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th standard?
  18. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Optometry course?
12th September 2017, 10:35 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for higher studies in Australia?

Follow these steps
>> Firstly get more than 60% marks in final year to be eligible for studies in Australia.
>> Make sure that you do not have any backlog in any subject.
>> I will recommend you to join Institution who are engage in placing the students to study in different country.
>> Before joining i will recommend you to have a valid passport which will be helpful in getting visa for abroad studies.
>> Will recommend you to join mycollegesabroad.com where you need to register yourself and choose the college where you want to study.
>> The organization will fully guide and help you to attain the best college as per the rank and also will help you in getting visa permit .
13th September 2017, 05:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for higher studies in Australia?

To study in Australia for higher education you need to fulfil few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- You need to complete your 10+2 from any recognised board.
- The minimum percentage varies based on the university.

Application process:
- You need to apply, attend & clear any entrance exam named IELTS/ TOEFL.
- You need to apply for universities based on your marks in entrance exam.
- If you are eligible for their university then they'll send you the admission letter.
- You need to submit few documents and apply for visa.
- If you are unable to follow all these process you can apply through consultancy.
13th September 2017, 09:39 PM
starberry

Eligibility criteria to apply for higher studies in Australia:

>> IELTS score- minimum 7.0 for higher studies like Masters degree. IELTS is an English language test conducted for admission of foreign students in Australia.

>> Minimum 3.0 GED in Bachelors course.

>> Letter of recommendation from 2 professors of your University.
26th September 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to study after long time . My percentage in graduation is 44%. . I am 45 plus. Can still I am eligible for some courses. If yes then please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?