15th August 2017, 02:56 PM
ssabhilashkannan

Minimum qualification required to become a loco pilot and apply for a job in Indian Railways?

What is the minimum qualification required to become a loco pilot and apply for a job in Indian Railways? Can someone please guide me with the complete details on this? It will be helpful if I get the answer soon. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  4. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology?
  6. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?
  8. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways?
  9. Procedure to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 10th standard? -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  11. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  12. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  13. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
  14. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  16. How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?
  17. What are the career options for Railway RRB examination?
  18. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
17th August 2017, 05:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to become a loco pilot and apply for a job in Indian Railways?

To become a loco pilot in Indian Railways, first your age must be between 18 to 30 years.

You must have done ITI course or Diploma course in any stream like Mechanical, Civil, Electronics, etc.

Bachelor degree holders in engineering are also eligible for loco pilot job.

Now, after applying for the posts you need to appear for the written exam conducted by RRB.

Qualified candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
17th August 2017, 07:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to become a loco pilot and apply for a job in Indian Railways?

For recruitment as Loco Pilot in Indian Railway the entrance examination is conducted by RRB.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed ITI or diploma in engineering from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear in examination. The examination is conducted in written, medical and interview stages.

For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?