6th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

In which month the merchant navy forms appear?

In which month the merchant navy forms appear????????????????

22nd May 2015, 01:32 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which month the merchant navy forms appear?

To join the merchant navy you have to qualify the NDA entrance examination. The examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

The eligibility criteria for the examination are candidates must have passed or even pursuing 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as main paper can apply. Also candidates age must be between 16.5-19 years.

The examination are conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. It is necessary to qualify in both of them for the final recruitment in the navy.

The application form for the examination will be available on the www.upsc.gov.in in the month of January for the NDA I and in the July for the NDA II. The examination for the same are conducted in the April and September.

The examination paper contains questions of Mathematics upto 10+2 standard and General knowledge with questions from English ,Physics,Chemistry and Biology also.

So log on to above website for any more query regarding the syllabus or other updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?