28th May 2018, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Indian Navy through Compartmental certificate of 12th standard?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I get compartment in 12th standard and gives Compartmental exam and pass then through this Compartmental certificate I will be able to join Indian Navy? Please let me know asap.

30th May 2018, 08:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Navy through Compartmental certificate of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Navy through compartmental certificate of 12th standard. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects and unmarried male candidates who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy.
30th May 2018, 05:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Navy through Compartmental certificate of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army.

You can join Indian Army through NDA. NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility Criteria;

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM from a recognized board.

2. Candidate age must be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.

3. Candidate must be unmarried.

4. Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

For mor information you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th May 2018, 08:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Students who have passed 12th after giving compartment examination can apply for Indian Navy through National Defence Academy entrance exam.

The eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

1. 12th passed or appearing from a recognized board.

2. Age criteria is 16.5 years to 19.5 years for candidates of all category.

3. Unmarried male candidates can only apply for NDA exam.
31st May 2018, 04:53 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Defence aspirants who have passed 12th through compartmental exam can apply for NDA exam to get into Indian Navy.

You must have studied Physics, Mathematics in 12th board.

Age criteria for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

Unmarried male candidates can apply for NDA exam.
31st May 2018, 07:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, definitely you can join NDA i.e National Defense Academy after passing 12th. If you are sure that you will that pass in your compartment exam and would be able to submit your result when needed then go for it.

There are three wings:

Indian Navy

Indian Army

Indian Air Force.

Eligibility Criteria for this exam is;

Candidate must have pass 12th with PCM from a recognized board.

Candidate age must be 16.5 to 19.5 years.

Candidate must be unmarried male Indian candidate.

For more informato=ion you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st August 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in maths after clearing it can i apply for Navy SSR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?