6th April 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to appear for IIT Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma course?

Some are telling that after diploma we can aapear for IIT entrance exam so is it possible or not

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. How to join NIT and IIT after completion of diploma coruse?
  3. Is this possible to appear for IIT Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma course?
  4. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  5. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  8. Diploma holders are eligible for IIT-JEE exam?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  10. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Is it possible to join IIT after completion of 3 years diploma course from BTEUP?
  16. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  17. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I have eligibility for AIEEE and IIT Entrance exam after completing my Diploma course? Is diploma is a Bachelore Degree?
17th April 2012, 08:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to appear for IIT Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Some are telling that after diploma we can aapear for IIT entrance exam so is it possible or not
In order to be considered eligible for the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology, being a diploma holder, the diploma program must fulfill the following criteria:
  • Duration of the Diploma Program: 3 years
  • Mandatory Recognition: All India Council for Technical Education
  • Minimum Percentage of marks to be scored in the Diploma Program:
60% for candidates belong to general category.
55% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
  • Maximum Age Limit:
25 years for candidates belong to general category.
30 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
18th April 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to appear for IIT Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma course?

can i get reference books preparing jee exam for diploma in ece
11th August 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i had completee diploma in ece .how to join in iit after diploma.is there any entrances to join into iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?