19th February 2018, 01:44 PM

Is it possible to take transfer to another college under Dr. MGR University only for 2nd year?

Sir, I am doing 1st year B.Pharma from Dr. MGR University affiliated college. I want to get transfer to other college affiliated to the same university for second year. Is it possible sir?

Related Questions:
24th February 2018, 07:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer to another college under Dr. MGR University only for 2nd year?

No, it is not possible to transfer to another college under Dr. MGR university for pursuing your second year of B.Pharmacy course. You have to pursue complete duration of the B.Pharmacy course from the same college where you have secured admission as per university rules. So, I suggest you to pursue your 2nd year of B.Pharmacy course from the same college where you have finished your first year of B.Pharmacy course.
8th January 2022, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer to another college under Dr. MGR University only for 2nd year?

Sir, I am doing 1st year B.Pharma from Dr. MGR University affiliated college. I want to get transfer to other college affiliated to the same university for second year. Is it possible sir?
6th June 2022, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer to another college for pursuing MDS under Dr.MGR University?
23rd June 2022, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm doing 3year tranfer same University
5th December 2022, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am student in mgr medical university bsc mlt 3rd yr I want to change my degree to some other universities can you help me sir.....
6th December 2022, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm studying B.Sc Cardiac Technology in Thanjavur Medical College and Hospital under Dr. MGR University how can I transfer to another college which comes under Dr. MGR University.
25th January 2023, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B. Sc Operation theatre and Anaesthesia technology in SVCPS college, Erode Under Dr MGR medical university. How can I transfer to another college which comes under Dr MGR University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?