3rd October 2017, 11:46 AM
Nandan a p

Procedure to apply for astrophysicist job in ISRO after completion of civil engineering?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am studying in national institute of technology as the civil engineering student. I very interested in the research field. I want to become an astrophysicist in ISRO, I don't know how I have to proceed. Please give me a suggestion how I have to proceed. Which exam I have to write and how I have to prepare for that. Please give me a favourable reply. Thank you

Related Questions:
4th October 2017, 02:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for astrophysicist job in ISRO after completion of civil engineering?

Eligibility to join ISRO after completing your civil engineering:

Bachelor of engineering or bachelor of Technology in relevant stream of Engineering with minimum aggregate of 65% marks.

You have to apply through ISRO website that is www.isro.gov.in when vacancies are advertised.
After application only candidates shortlisted by ISRO will be allowed to give the written tests date advertised.
4th October 2017, 08:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for astrophysicist job in ISRO after completion of civil engineering?

As you have completed your engineering degree so you are definitely eligible for astrophysics aim. And you want to join ISRO so for that you are eligible because a candidate must have completed Engineering or Masters course in Science to join ISRO. You are eligible to appear in the entrance test that is conducted by ISRO and if you qualify then you will have to appear in personal interview and if you qualify that also then you will be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?