6th August 2012, 02:45 AM
1Madhusmita

Should I give any entrance exam for CS distance mode admission? What is the fee structure?

Shall I have to give entrance exam for cs distance mode admission?what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  3. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  5. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  6. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  7. M.tech mechanical correspondence through distance mode at AU or JNTU
  8. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  9. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode? -- [New]
  10. How much money do I have to pay for MBA and MCA course? Which institutes are good for these courses?
  11. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  12. Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?
  13. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  14. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  16. Is university of Hyderabad offering MSc in distance mode? What is the fee structure? What is the highest percentage required in the course?
  17. Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?
  18. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
6th August 2012, 08:26 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I give any entrance exam for CS distance mode admission? What is the fee structure?

Hi dear...............
No, there is no entrance for Company secretary , In this course there are three steps Foundation , Inter or Executive
& Final.

The stages for CS course.......

The fees structure for CS course....

Paper for CS course which have to study in CS course.

For more details visit official website of ICSI.
http://www.icsi.nic.in

Good luck...........
2nd February 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I give any entrance exam for CS distance mode admission? What is the fee structure?

Is it a must to attend the management training for a period of 15 months during the CS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?