2nd July 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What should be two other subjects to choose except Economics for Civil Services after B.A?

Sir what should be the best choice for Civil services in BA? If I have to decide Economic then what should other two ? Subject selection is very important for this. Please guide me. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  2. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  3. Best subjects which i can choose in Civil Services exam after doing BCA course?
  4. Which two subjects can I choose to crack Civil Services? I am doing BA
  5. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  6. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam after completion of BBA course?
  7. What optional subjects should I opt in civil services exam? I am doing PG in Economics
  8. How should I prepare for Civil Services exams like IAS,UPPCS exams? What are the list of subjects from which I can choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which subjects are better for Civil Services exam? Best coaching center for this exam?
  10. Tips to choose optional subjects for IAS examination?
  11. How to register for civil services? I have completed graduation with English and Economics
  12. How many subjects and languages to choose in Civil Services Examination?
  13. Which subjects to choose in IAS exam, being a B.Tech candidate? -- [New]
  14. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  15. What are the steps to be followed to pursue Civil Services Exam? Which two optional subjects should I choose if I am from B.E ECE branch?
  16. Can I take both Economics and Psychology to prepare for civil services exam?
  17. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  18. Am I eligible for civil services on the basis of graduation with the subjects geography ,philosophy and economics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?