7th September 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualification to write IAS and how to prepare for it?

What is the education qualification for write IAS.How prepare for that

19th December 2012, 08:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational qualification to write IAS and how to prepare for it?

Graduation from any recognized University is the basic educational qualification required. Selection to IAS post is done through 2 stages. In the first stage (CSAT), there will be a written exam comprising of two papers. General Aptitude, Indian History, Indian Polity, etc are covered in CSAT. For mains exam, there will be questions on optional subject selected. You can either opt for self preparation using reference books or can acquire training from any of the coaching centers.
17th January 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational qualification to write IAS and how to prepare for it?

ya i am devi please tell me the lower caste students how to write a i.a.s exam,, then any benifits govenment should be provided?
24th April 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare ias entrance? from after the completed 12th class with science stream?
5th June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any eligible for CSE/IT engineering students for writing IAS exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?