19th June 2016, 01:34 AM
rohitbalot

What is the eligibility criteria required to do MA Political science graduation?

What is the eligibility criteria required to do MA Political science graduation? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please let me know the minimum qualification needed for the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PH.D in political science?
  4. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  5. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  6. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  7. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college?
  10. When the admission of M.Phil will be started? Eligibility to apply for M.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  11. Benefits of studying Political Science in Graduation?
  12. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  14. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  15. Difference Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility to join MSW course?
  17. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  18. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
19th June 2016, 03:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do MA Political science graduation?

The minimum qualification needed to pursue M.A is graduation degree. After completing graduation from a recognized university you will be eligible to pursue master's degree.
There is no age limit required to do M.A. You can select any of the desired subject.
19th June 2016, 04:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do MA Political science graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbalot View Post
What is the eligibility criteria required to do MA Political science graduation? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please let me know the minimum qualification needed for the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!
Those candidates who have completed B.A in Political Science from a recognized university with above 45% marks are eligible for MA Political Science course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
19th June 2016, 07:23 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

MA in political science is a post graduation course which is a two year course. The required eligibility is that you must hold graduation in any stream from any recognized institution with a minimum of 60%. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of an entrance exam. So my suggestion to you is that you can score good marks in entrance examination for good college.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Birla College of Arts, Science & Commerce,
Kalyan, Dist. Thane – 421 304.

** Kankavli College,
Kankavli, Dist. Sindhudurg – 416 602.

** Sonubhau Baswant College of Arts & Commerce,
Near Government Godown, Savroli Road, Shahapur, Dist.-Thane – 421 601

** N.K.Varadkar College of Arts & V.R. Belose College of Commerce,
At-Kalkai Kond, Dapoli, Dist.,Ratnagiri – 415 712.

** S.S. and L.S. Patkar College of Arts & Science
Goregaon, Mumbai – 400 062.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?