23rd October 2011, 03:43 PM
kunjachan

What I have to do to join Navy after completion of 10+2? Where to get application forms for this? When the Exam will be conducted?

after passing plus two what i have to do to join in navy?where i will get application forms?when the exam conducting?where are the centers?

Related Questions:
  1. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  2. How can I join Indian Navy after 12th? What will be the starting payment? Date of sale of application forms?
  3. What should I do to ensure that I join the Indian navy after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  4. Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  6. How to join Navy immediately after completion of B.Tech?
  7. Date of publish of Merchant Navy forms?
  8. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  9. Where and when to get forms for merchant navy?
  10. Eligibility criteria for entitlement for ICWA course?
  11. How to join Indian Navy after doing b.E Mechanical engineering?
  12. Dates of NDA I and NDA II Exams? When to get admit card for these Exams?
  13. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  15. Detailed information, work profile and qualification required to join NDA?
  16. How should I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of B.E EEE? When are the application forms available? How can I prepare for it? Will I be appointed as a purely technical employee or can I become an executive?
  17. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech ECE?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
23rd October 2011, 06:11 PM
sathish0038

Default Re: What I have to do to join Navy after completion of 10+2? Where to get application forms for this? When the Exam will be conducted?

Structure of Indian Navy SSC

Based on the performance of the individual in BE/B.Tech Degree examination the applicants will be call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) Interviews. And that will be scheduled for 5 days which will be consisting:

Stage 1 Test (Day 1): Officers Intelligence Rating test (OIR)

Stage 2 Test (4 Days): Picture Perception and Discussion test (PDPT)

(Consists of Psychological Tests, Group Tasks, Group Discussion and Interview)

Candidates thereafter supposed to present fitness certificates and for that they are recommended to undergo Special Medical Examination at nearest military hospital (5 days). Once these procedures get completed the candidate will be appointed for training.

Syllabus for Indian Navy SSC Examination

General Studies

It consists of General Awareness as well as General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability.

General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability:

General Awareness:

English Language

Understanding of the language
Correct usage of English
Writing ability
Paragraph writing/ report writing
Arithmetic

This area consists of questions on problems relating to

Number System
Computation Of Whole Numbers
Decimals And Fractions
Relationships Between Numbers
Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
Averages
Interest
Percentage
Ratio And Proportion
Profit And Loss
Discount
Use Of Tables And Graphs
Time And Distance
Mensuration
Ratio And Time
Language Comprehension (English):

Understanding Of Correct English
Comprehension
Writing Ability
Short Essay
Précis
Letter Writing
Communication Skill/Writing Ability

Understanding Of Correct English/Hindi
Comprehension
Writing Ability
Short Essay
Précis
Letter Writing
Hindi

Understanding And Knowledge Of Hindi Language
Correct Usage
Writing Ability
Short Essay
Paragraph/Report Writing
Grammar
Personality test

Psychological Tests
Group Task
Group Discussion and Interview
Eligibility Criteria

Unmarried male applicants in the Technical Branches (Engineering and Electrical) are the only prospectives for this examination. Age limit: 19 ˝ to 25 years (candidate to be born between 02 Jan 1985 to 01 Jul 1990; both dates inclusive). Applicant must hold a BE/B Tech (or equivalent) from Recognised University or AMIE with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Calculation for aggregate percentage should be based on total marks obtained in all the semesters divided by total number of semesters, in any of the following disciplines:

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/indian-navy-ssc-2009/#ixzz1bbWklFlU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?