24th June 2012, 09:01 PM
thiyagarajan.s.d.

What is the procedure to become an CBI officer?

what is the procedure to become a CBI officer...please tell me what is the procedure

28th July 2012, 11:26 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to become an CBI officer?

Dear friend,

Candidates who wish to join the CBI must write the SSC combined graduate level exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission Examination.

To join the CBI department, you will need to appear for combined graduate preliminary exam, conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year.

The minimum eligible age , to write combined graduate level examination, is 20 years whereas, the maximum age limit is 27years with relaxation of upto 5years for Sc/st and 3years for BC.

Height is 165cms

Chest is 76cms with expansion,..

Eligibility:
1. Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to appear for this exam.
2. They must be at least 20 years at the time of applying. SC/ST/OBC candidates must be at least 30 years when they apply.
3. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be later called for a Physical Test and Interview.

Examination Pattern : -

a. Part I - Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

i. General Test

ii. General Intelligence and Reasoning

iii. General Awareness

iv. Numerical Ability

b. Part II - Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

i. English Language

ii. Language Comprehension

iii. Communication / Writing

iv. Ability Test
Must clear the Written exam of SSC CBI Post Exam after that Medical test, Physio metric test and at last Personal interview

The preliminary exam is followed by the main exam,,

The main exam comprise of

English Language
Comprehension
Communication Skill and writing Ability
Arithmetic and General studies

The application form is published in all the leading newspapers along with the "Employment News"...

For further reference am attaching a link which will provide all the details for your query.

http://www.cbi.gov.in/
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?