28th May 2011, 02:25 PM
silarasu

What should i do to prepare for Civil Services Exam? I am a first year UG student of Public Admininstration

i am first year undergraduate student of public administration and i want to appear for civil service exam.From now onwards what should i do for preparing. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Civil services exam for final year M.Sc student?
  2. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  3. How to prepare for Civil Services exam? Last 10 years Prelims Papers?
  4. How can I prepare for Civil Services? What is the procedure to prepare?
  5. How to prepare for civil service exam? I am doing first year B.E ECE
  6. How should I prepare for Civil Services? I am a student of M.Pharmacy 2nd year
  7. Guidance to prepare for Civil Services Examination with Public Administration and Psychology subjects?
  8. Can I start preparing for IAS from class 7th
  9. How should I prepare for civil services exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services recruitment exam for Political Science and Public Administration subjects being a B.Sc(IT) student of PTU?
  11. How should I prepare for Civil services exam? Books to be referred?
  12. How to prepare for civil services exam while doing 1st year? Qualifications required for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  14. Can I apply for government job after passing BSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to become an ACP after completion of class 12th with non medical stream? -- [New]
  16. Can I prepare for civil services exam after doing engineering first year?
  17. How can I get information regarding exam eligibility for civil services?
  18. What should I choose between civil services and M.Tech after completing B.Tech in CSE?
22nd December 2011, 05:01 PM
santrioreddy

Default Re: What should i do to prepare for Civil Services Exam? I am a first year UG student of Public Admininstration

dear silarasu,

First of i am appreciate that u are preparing for your IAS exam. First u should have more knowledge on your subjects or in your favourite subjects . Update the current news in the world and update the news about your hometown. U have to prepare for every place what are all special and their cultures , food style. Read more general knowledge books thats enough for this stage. After completing your UG course join in coaching class and get more practice .

all the best,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?