14th October 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the types of jobs in Indian Navy? How much can be the salary and what is the criteria?

types of job in indian navy its eligibility and sallery..Could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Indian Navy for EEE graduates? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for officer grade jobs in Indian Navy?
  2. Which types of Jobs can I get after doing M.Sc.(IT)?
  3. Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course?
  4. What are the jobs available for me in Indian Navy, Navy, Air Force?
  5. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  7. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  8. What type of jobs are available after M.Com? How much is the salary? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?
  11. How can I apply for Indian Navy recruitment jobs?
  12. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  13. How many types of jobs are available in Navy? What are the qualifications required?
  14. What is the salary for foreign Indian Navy?
  15. What are the jobs available for B.Pharma students in Indian Navy?
  16. How should I join Indian Navy after completing b.E? I am 23 years old
  17. Can I apply for Indian Navy recruitment jobs?
  18. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
22nd March 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the types of jobs in Indian Navy? How much can be the salary and what is the criteria?

iam studing Ist year b.tech can i eligible to join indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?