6th April 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Daughter is eligible for admission in class 1 under Kerala State Government School at the age of 5 or not?

Respected Sir, My daughter is 5 years now and I want to admit her under Kerala State Government School this year June batch so I want to know whether my Daughter is eligible for admission in class 1 under Kerala State Government School at the age of 5 or not? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th April 2017, 10:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Daughter is eligible for admission in class 1 under Kerala State Government School at the age of 5 or not?

No, your daughter is not eligible to get admission in Class 1 under Kerala State Government School at the age of 5 years. The minimum age required to take admission in Class 1 in Kerala State Government School is 5 years 6 months. Since, your daughter is just 5 years old, she is not eligible to get admission in Class 1, you need to wait 6 months to take admission for your daughter in class 1 in Kerala State Government School.
1st January 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my Daughter is eligible for admission in class 1 under Kerala State Government School at the age of 5 or not?

Why all over india there is not an unique age limit for admission in schools mainly for lkg? Parents are actually so worried and finally admitting the children at earlier ages. Why government is not undertaking a common rule for our future citizens?
15th May 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is my boy eligible to have admission in Cbse this year as he is now 5years and 4 months.
22nd June 2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Why there is no minimum age criteria common to all educational institutions in India (Applicable to all States and Education Syllabus) for admission to standard-1 for students ?
10th June 2023, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i admit my child of age 5y 2months in grade 1 under the Telangana state CBSE schools?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?