23rd November 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Are there more requirements in Air Force after B.Tech 2nd year?

Sir,here i want to know that as i am a candidate of b.tech 2nd year (Computer science branch) i want to make me select in IAF as a pilot.
But i suffrered a backlog in my 2nd semester but that subject was not of my base so can i also join IAF after qualifying my carry over examinations?

23rd November 2015, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there more requirements in Air Force after B.Tech 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,here i want to know that as i am a candidate of b.tech 2nd year (Computer science branch) i want to make me select in IAF as a pilot.
But i suffrered a backlog in my 2nd semester but that subject was not of my base so can i also join IAF after qualifying my carry over examinations?
After completion of B.Tech in CSE, you can apply for Indian Air Force. But you can cleared, your pending backlog. 2nd year of B.Tech in CSE candidates are not eligible for IAF through AFCAT exam.

AFCAT is stand for Air Force Common Admission Test.

Those candidates who you have completed BE/B.Tech degree then you are eligible for flying branch exam but your 12th standard subject must be physics and Mathematics are eligible for AFCAT exam.

Your age should be in between 19 to 23 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?