9th January 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in SAIL?

Sir/Mam, How I will know application form for summer training in SAIL started or when generally application form for training started? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?
  2. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in BEL, Sahibabad?
  7. How to do summer training in SAIL? I am pursuing B.Tech course
  8. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training at TCS, Lucknow?
  10. What are the guidelines to be followed for doing summer training in SAIL while doing 3rd year Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  12. Which Government Institutes provides summer training for Civil Engineering students? What is the procedure for applying?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer internship training at BEI Bangalore
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  15. List of best summer trainings to do while doing 5th semester college?
  16. Names of the companies which offer internship for mechanical branch? How to proceed in getting internship?
  17. Procedure to apply in Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  18. What should I do for doing Summer Internship Training at SAIL or Railways?
2nd August 2017, 10:55 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in SAIL?

You can directly visit the official website of SAIL and get the details of the application form. You have to fill up the application form and have to contact the training and placement cell of your college. They will talk to the authorities on your behalf and get you the permission for internship. With a proper appointment you have to visit them and proceed further ad guided by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?