6th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to prepare for UGC NET/ JRF exam in Botany? Can I do Master degree through distance mode?

I am doing Bachelor degree in Botany and want to prepare for UGC NET/ JRF exam to do PhD. Send me whole procedure to prepare for it? Can I do Master degree through distance mode?

8th October 2017, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to prepare for UGC NET/ JRF exam in Botany? Can I do Master degree through distance mode?

If you have got masters degree in given subject from a recognized university, then surely you will be eligible for UGC NET. Just make sure that you have got 55% marks in post graduation.

M.Sc botany is not offered in distance mode, and you have to do it in regular mode, if your preferred subject is botany. Admission in Ph.D botany is through entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. You need to apply on a prescribed format based on your qualification, when there is a notification by concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?