8th November 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Ph.D completion after doing Psychology course for 3 years?

What is the duration of Ph.D completion after doing Psychology course for 3 years? Can you please let me know the rough time which it will take to complete the Ph.D course? I need to know this in order to plan my future accordingly as I don't want to wast more time if it's going to take.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  2. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  4. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD in Psychology after completion of masters in Chemistry? -- [New]
  7. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  8. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?
  9. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  10. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  11. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  12. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  13. How is it to do PhD in Psychology in Aborad?
  14. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  15. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Kuvempu University? Duration of this course?
  17. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  18. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
8th November 2016, 07:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Ph.D completion after doing Psychology course for 3 years?

The duration of Ph.D courses after the completion of Masters degree from a recognised University is of 2 to 5 years.
If you are interested to do Ph.D, you may opt for the same.
9th November 2016, 08:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Ph.D completion after doing Psychology course for 3 years?

After completion of your PG degree, you will be most eligible to opt for PhD degree. The degree consists of 3 years. You should start to prepare for your NET examination, which is the gateway to entry in PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?