3rd December 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam of Ph.D English going to be conducted in Kumaun university?

Please send me the detail of entrance exam of Ph.D (English) and when this form will start to sale in kumaun university? Can you please give me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. When PhD entrance exam of Kumaun University will be held?
  2. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  3. Availability of forms for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University? How can I get this form?
  4. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam of Kumaun University Nainital?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D after English literature with 54%?
  6. When is the entrance exam for Ph.D English in Kumaun University?
  7. What's the exam date of B.Ed admissions in Haldwani Kumaun University? How may I get the course details?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  9. Kumaun University B.Ed entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  11. Exam required to get admission in Ph.D in English in PU Chandigarh?
  12. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  15. Application form for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  18. Ph.D admission in English in Punjab university with 60% and UGC NET examination qualified?
5th December 2016, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam of Ph.D English going to be conducted in Kumaun university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me the detail of entrance exam of Ph.D (English) and when this form will start to sale in kumaun university? Can you please give me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

The PhD entrance examination notifications will be issued in the month of December or January every year in Kumaun University. The PhD English entrance examination was held in the month of April last year. So you can expect the entrance examination for PhD English in the same period (i.e. April) in the coming year also. It is better to contact the Kumaun University English department for more details about the entrance examination details, guide availability and other details. The Kumaun University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?