24th September 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Any course like CS or higher course with procedure to get admission?

I have completed my MBA and want to do CS or higher course in the same field. Please tell me and send me detailed information like what is the procedure and institute name. Please tell me so that I can select a course carefully. My email id is
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  2. What is the admission procedure for doing higher studies after completing graduation? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  5. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  6. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  7. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  8. Procedure followed to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA?
  10. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  12. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  13. How to get admission for LLB in NULAS, Kochi? Required procedure for this? Procedure to attend CLAT Exam?
  14. Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?
  15. What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  16. Admission procedure to study Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 81% in Higher Secondary Science?
  17. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
26th September 2016, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any course like CS or higher course with procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my MBA and want to do CS or higher course in the same field. Please tell me and send me detailed information like what is the procedure and institute name. Please tell me so that I can select a course carefully. My email id is
[email protected]

The aspirant can study Company Secretary Course (CS) or ICWA or Chartered Accountant (CA) course after MBA Finance. The courses can be studied after graduation. You can apply online for the admission to the courses. Among the three courses CA is one of the best courses. The demand and salary for the CA holders will be higher compared to others, but it is very difficult to clear the course. So the best choice should be CA.

The CS course is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. You can apply online for the admission, the website link is Click Here

The ICWA course is conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The website link is Click Here

The CA course is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?