13th September 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CAT this year and get admission in next year?

Sir i will be completing my graduation with ptu's distance education degree in may 2015. Can i give CAT 2014 & get selected for 2015 session in iim's?? Please help..

15th September 2014, 11:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CAT this year and get admission in next year?

You must have a degree in your hand, if you want to apply for CAT. Hence, gap doesn't matter, if you have degree in the end. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% marks is the required qualification for CAT.

There is no age limit for CAT and you can apply for it any number of times. IIMs are the top management schools and they given admission on the basis of CAT. Top colleges all over India also utilize CAT score.

Therefore, you can apply for CAT after completing your Graduation in 2015. Distance education University should be approved by the distance council. PTU is a recognized distance education university and you won't have any issues.

CAT is a online test and those who get good score in it can apply for top colleges. There will be Group Discussion and Personal Interview at the college level before admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?