4th September 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PG Diploma admission examination?

How to prepare for PG Diploma admission examination?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PG Diploma admission examination? -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities in Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing Diploma course?
  3. Process of admission in NIT Course after Diploma in Metallurgy?
  4. Can I get admission in B.E 2nd year after having diploma in DCA after 12th?
  5. How to get admission in IIT after passing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  8. How to secure a seat in a good university located in Canada?
  9. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders?
  11. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  12. When and where is the diploma 2nd year Computer Engineering examination is planned?
  13. Names of different types of entrance exams for M.Tech?
  14. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  16. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  17. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to get direct admission in B.Tech second year after doing Diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?

8th September 2015, 01:02 PM
Sam James

Default Re: How to prepare for PG Diploma admission examination?

Since the question does not contain the specifications of which field of PG Diploma assuming general case.

The PG Diploma courses are proivded for graduate students in the similar field of interest.

For example the students completed BTech in ECE may pursue PG Diploma in embedded systems or VLSI.

Even after post graduation you may try PG Diploma for getting specialized training in that stream.

Most of the PG Diploma courses have admission test.

Eg. : CDAC has a common admission test.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?