5th November 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Merchant Navy as a Desk Cadet after completing class 12th (Biology)?

Respected Sir, I am a class 12th (Biology) student, I want to apply for Merchant Navy. I want to know can I apply for Merchant Navy as a Desk Cadet after completing class 12th (Biology)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for deck cadet in merchant navy after 12th standard?
  2. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  3. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  4. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing BBA course?
  5. Am I eligible for Desk Cadet after scoring 54% marks in 12th including PCM in CBSE
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  7. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is one year Deck Cadet course enough for joining Merchant Navy?
  9. Procedure to apply for a Cadet in Merchant Navy?
  10. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for Merchant Navy after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? -- [New]
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  13. How to join merchant navy on the basis of 12th PCM?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  15. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science from Biology?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy as a deck cadet after 12th?
  18. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after passing 12th in biology science?
6th November 2016, 03:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Merchant Navy as a Desk Cadet after completing class 12th (Biology)?

No, you cannot apply for deck cadet after 12th standard with Biology. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics as their subjects are eligible to apply for deck cadet. The age of the candidate should be in between 17 to 20 years and only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

So, I am sorry to say that being a student of Biology you are not eligible to apply for Deck Cadet in merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?